Monday, February 2, 2009

Dreaming and Counting Sheep

Have you ever thought about something so much that you just see it everywhere you go?

Currently I'm seeing sheep absolutely everywhere that they are not. I see them in the mosiac pattern of marble in the bathroom. I see them in the drifts of snow in the yard. I see them in the dirt marks on the floor. And I see them in the frozen ice on the window.

Tell me I'm crazy, or do you see it too? This sheep is special because it's even inside a pen.

I hope this is a sign. A good sign. I'd love to have sheep :)

Otherwise, just call me crazy.

1 comment:

Claire MW said...

I see the sheep! Yes! I think it's a very good idea to have a sheep, or 2.....I started out with 3 in fact, and now I have 9. They are very addictive.

I love your angoras. I just got my first one and he's a rescue, so I'm having to clip most of his coat off due to mats. Hopefully it'll improve from hereon out.